Translate

Wednesday 1 May 2013

for my people in education

Quick poem if you understand please pay attention this goes out to my people in education....

I hate school but love education
learning the value of x never got me to my destination
but learning to understand y I wanted to make my mother happy
was to boost her own reputation
Soo I now understand maths
for example x+y= my mother getting praises from her family and friends
but take away y and you have y= WHAT DO I WANT FOR MYSELF....
that's the question
not saying that i don't want education
but learning something that doesn't compute with your data
is like telling a football player to dance on the pitch
it just doesn't make sense
i understand the saying
you need education
especially coming from African parents
but its a new generation where...
DROP OUTS OUR MILLIONAIRES, GRADUATES STACK SHELVES
and that kid that the teachers said would never make it
MADE IT
because he EDUCATED HIMSELF...
i hate school but love education
thank you
flyboykenkz

No comments:

Post a Comment