Translate

Saturday 27 April 2013

I Love My Shoes....

My shoe game must be stupid
for cupid to shoot his bullshit
i treat my shoes like my girl
i wanna take them out and do shit
she likes to play rough
get dirtied up
scratches on her face & tongue
the next time i wanna take her out
she tells me
"you know, your friends are gonna ask questions like where did i get my scratches from"
Damm me being dumb i start making up excuses like..
she tripped over another pair
trying to separate our in souls
but obviously i stayed true to her
i told her that i loved her
even tho she was scratched up
i told her that i would fix her up
she likes to remind me of how much shes worth
but i let her know...
the quality doesn't match the price when i first met you
you are worth soo much more
but i'm lucky that my friend introduced me to you
because i've seen girls like you that are just foot stools to these fools
just a window seat to impress their friends down the street
but i'm not saying your cheap
all i'm saying is that i got a second hand opinion
and i'm lucky because your worth every pound of gold
to be continued.....

thank you stay blessed
flyboykenkz

No comments:

Post a Comment