Translate

Friday 19 April 2013

Jealous


The anger that I feel when the other boys
Look towards your eyes
Then slowly down to your thighs
What can I say those boys like to explore
They whisper those words to their boys like…
“I like her eyes,
Nahh g I like her thighs”
*SIGH*
And it makes me wonder if Stevie ever wondered
Cause he could never see the look
That the other brothers were giving to him &
His baby mother
I guess I was always blind to see…
I never had this problem with the other girls
Drowning my anger in this ocean
But when it came too you
Jealousy wasn’t an option
It was an EMOTION
The EMOTION to punch
Every guy that ever looked your way
The anger on my face would make my fist shake
To the extent where a simple touch from you
Would put me in a transit state
WOW that’s deep…
I ask myself is this really JEALOUSY
Judging
Enduring
Anger
Love
Over
Us
So
Yes
I am JEALOUS….
From FlyBoyKenkz

No comments:

Post a Comment