Translate

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Growing up, I've noticed.....

Growing up without a farther
death too him faster
learnt how to be a man from my mother & my mother
my sister taught me facts about life & my brother taught me how to SURVIVE
i thank god cause...
i took the long road
growing up on the back roads where you see all of the stereotypical black boys dressed in black clothes
old friends that went to pen & new friends that use the pen
but doesn't SEPARATE
the fact that we still kick ball in the pen...
they motivated my struggle
i use my past life experience to build new muscle
LIFE IS A STRUGGLE...
it don't matter how you came here
the fact remains that your still here
people dying for the same shit
to provide and get rich
we get a call up from our jobs, paydays finally come
dropping all your pay on one pair of J's
hoping that sexy a girl would come
I've noticed that..
your BUYING yourself dreams if you think spending all your money on one pair of kicks
would get you the spiciest chick
immature fools
ME i would spend it on food for the house
that would last a couple weeks
or
take my family out to celebrate the fact that we made it through another week
but aye that's just me...
growing up I've noticed alot of things
but one thing I've noticed the most is that
"opportunity comes to those that open doors not to those that sit on their bums waiting for the door to knock, dreaming is easy but making your dreams come true that's the hard part"
thank you
flyboykenkz 

No comments:

Post a Comment